Chocolate Trail Packages
There is far too much to enjoy in one day! Amplify your chocolate experience and turn the Chocolate Trail into a Chocolate Getaway with one of our Chocolate Packages. Come for the chocolate but stay for the antique shopping, unique shopping, local cuisine, and so much more. The chocolate experience extends to your lodging preferences with cozy accommodations ranging from hotels, bed and breakfasts, cottages and cabins. As an additional welcome, each package offers a special chocolate treat in addition to those you’ll receive along the Chocolate Trail.
Enjoy a delightful overnight stay. A box of chocolates will be waiting in your room along with a gift basket. Grab n Go breakfast and in-room microwave/refrigerators are just a few of the amenities provided. Pools is currently closed due to Covid-19.
- $99 + tax per night any room type (up to 4 guests)
- Discount rate of 15% off 2nd night room rate -- Rates are good from (Jan. 1 - Dec 30)
Up to 4 per room with 2 queens, up to 2 per room with king.
Best Western Classic Inn, 533 W. Eaton Pk., Richmond, IN * 765-939-9500
Indulge yourself for one night in a luxurious king size guest room with private bath. Enjoy a dinner for two at the Cordial Cork Restaurant & Wine Bar located in the Historic Depot District ($25 per person gift certificate value). Top off the evening with a delectable dessert of chocolate creams by Lisa Cakes. Overnight stay includes breakfast.
- $200/night + tax (double occupancy) -- Rates are good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
Philip W. Smith B&B, 2039 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374 * 800-966-8972 * www.pwsmithbnb.com
Come experience a chocolate adventure in Richmond and Wayne County and your night will be filled with sweet dreams. Your chocolate filled adventure package includes an inviting guest room, Abbott's Candy Bar (locally made) for up to 4 guest, fitness center, and a grab and go breakfast.
10% off standard rate for our King and Double Queen rooms -- Discount is good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
Hampton Inn, 455 Commerce Rd., Richmond, IN 47374 -- 765-966-5200
Begin your Chocolate Trail getaway with Wickersham family’s famous German Chocolate Pie (made locally for 60 years). Your package includes a private guest room with access to living room, dining room, kitchen and public sitting areas; plus melt-in-your-mouth bedtime Ghyslain chocolates for sweet dreams. Enjoy a delightful continental breakfast featuring homemade chocolate custard to start your day off right.
- $95 + tax (queen, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $105 + tax (king, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $145 + tax (king, private bath, up to 2 guests)
- $180 + tax (2 bedroom suite with private bath, up to 5 guests)
- -- Rates are good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
- Additional chocolate experience available:
- Wicks’s Pies Tour, Winchester, IN - Available Tuesday and Wednesday during April - June and September - October (6 person minimum). Free
Seldom Scene Meadow B & B, 379 Tingler Rd., Richmond, IN 47374 * 765-427-3472
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings on a private estate in the historic Quaker Hill neighborhood. You’ll be steps away from a trailhead that leads to nature preserve trails and a beautiful waterfall. The cabin offers a private hot tub and pool (during season). Your package includes a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a variety of teas, and a bag of Starbucks Coffee.
- $135/night + tax (up to 4 guests, 2 night minimum on weekdays. No holidays)
- $185/night + tax (up to 4 guests; 2 night minimum on weekends. No holidays)
- --Rates are good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
Quaker Hill Cabin, 9 Quaker Hill Dr., Richmond, IN 47374 * 765 914-9430 call or text
Located in historic Cambridge City with more than a dozen antiques shops, gift shops and restaurants within 3 blocks. You’ll stay in a fully equipped loft, in a newly refurbished 1885 commercial building that sits directly on the Old National Road (U.S. 40). Awaiting for you upon arrival will be a bottle of wine, delicious chocolate treats from King’s Café, and a gift bag including Cambridge City discounts. Both lofts are located on the 2nd floor and are not handicap accessible. The Lofts are non smoking and no pets allowed. Located in the heart of Indiana's Antique Alley.
- $149 + tax (up to 2 guests per night)
- $125 + tax per night (up to 2 guests for 2nd night rate)
- -- Rates good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
The Lofts on Main, 221 W. Main St., Cambridge City, IN 47327 * 765-969-4824
Let go and unwind during your stay with a chocolate getaway. Take pleasure in an Abbott's chocolate candy bar (made locally) (one bar per guest up to four guests) as soon as your arrive to your room. Grab n Go breakfast, indoor pool (opening soon), fitness center, and in-room microwave/refrigerator are just a few of the amenities provided.
- Take 10% off the standard rate + tax per night on a king (sleeps up to 4 guests) or a queen room (sleeps up to 6 guests)
- 2nd night 10% off standard rate + tax per night on a king (sleeps up to 4 guests) or a queen room (sleeps up to 6 guests)
- -- Rates are good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30)
Home 2 Suites, 5950 National Rd. E., Richmond, IN 47374 -- 765-277-2750
Relax your worries away with chocolate! Spend your time munching and re-energizing at a quaint cottage on the edge of town. The entire 1800 sq/ft cottage and private woods are yours for exploring including a basket full of miniature chocolate and chocolate ice cream from Ullery’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop.
Entire cottage for (1) night (3 bedrooms - 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds)
- $140 + tax per night (up to 2 guests)
- $160 + tax per night (up to 4 guests)
- $180 + tax per night (up to 6 guests)
Rates are good from (Jan 1 - Dec 30):
Abington Cottage, 1227 Abington Pike, Richmond, IN 47374 * 765-977-4627