The recreation opportunities are endless with Richmond Parks and Recreation! More than 18 park locations offer ample space to play, have a picnic, tennis courts, a skateboard park, hiking trails, boating, fishing, BMX track, horseshoe courts, indoor and outdoor picnic areas, and playgrounds within the Park System. Glen Miller Park now has a splash pad for getting refreshed on hot summer days! Year-round recreation programs. Clear Creek Ball Parks are a great venue for Baseball/Softball, Basketball, and Volleyball. Glen Miller Park Driving Range for practice golf and Highland Golf Course an 18 hole public course.
Glen Miller Park Venues
- Charles House - Max 40 people
- Mac's Shack - Max 36 people
- Don's Cabin - Max 66 people
- Band Shell - Amphitheater
- Rose Garden Gazebo - Perfect for outdoor Weddings, mixers and ceremonies
- Several other shelters and or picnic areas with a capacities of 20-120 people