Chocolate Trail Packages
Delightful chocolate treats await! Begin your free, self-guided, chocolate tour at the Old National Road Welcome Center (I-70, Exit 156A) where you will pick up your Official Chocolate Passport. By presenting your personal passport at each stop, you can enjoy Free Samples, Chocolate Buck Discounts and Special Offers in a variety of forms…from candy to ice cream and candles to wine!
Trail Stops include:
- Today's Harvest
- Muddy Monkey Frozen Dessert Shop
- The Tin Cup Tea & Gift Shop
- S.O.S. Shop
- Ullery's Homemade Ice Cream
- Fountain Acres Amish Store
- The Village Forager
- Warm Glow Candles
- Main Street Sweets Cafe
- Building 125
- Abbott's Candies
- Olde Schoolhouse Vineyard & Winery
- A.R. Winery
Enjoy a delightful overnight stay. A box of chocolates will be waiting in your room. Complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, and in-room microwave/refrigerators are just a few of the amenities we provide.
- $99 + tax (Jan. 1 - Mar. 31 & Nov. 1-Dec 30)
- $109 + tax (Apr. 1-Oct. 31)
Up to 4 per room with 2 queens, up to 2 per room with king.
Best Western Classic Inn, 533 W. Eaton Pk., Richmond, IN, 765-939-9500
Indulge yourself for one night in a luxurious king size guest room; with two antique saucers (yours to keep) filled with chocolate mousse and/or hot chocolate. Overnight stay includes breakfast.
- $145/night + tax (double occupancy), stay a second night for an additional $135.
Good at the following lodging facilities:
Philip W. Smith B&B, 2039 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374, 800-966-8972, www.pwsmithbnb.com
Campbell Inn, 2019 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374, 800-966-8972
Come experience a chocolate adventure in Richmond and Wayne County and your night will be filled with sweet dreams. Your chocolate filled adventure package includes inviting guest rooms, fresh baked chocolate cookies (request at check-in), indoor pool, fitness room, and delicious hot breakfast bar.
- $125 + tax (May 1- Oct. 31)
- $110 + tax (Nov. 1- April 30)
Rate based on 2 queens, up to 4 guests.
Hampton Inn, 455 Commerce Rd., Richmond, IN 47374, 765-966-5200
You’ll love the warmth of this 1830’s federal-style home fully furnished and decorated with antiques from the era. It is one of the five homes in Centerville with a historic arch that leads to the back courtyard. Cozy seating areas await you indoors and out for lounging while you enjoy your complimentary wine and cheese tray. The courtyard has a fire pit for evenings of conversation and laughter with your friends!
This beautiful home has a fully-equipped kitchen, TV in sitting room, 1 ½ baths, 2 bedrooms with one queen-size bed, one full-size bed, one twin-size bed plus a sofa/daybed.
Your Chocolate Getaway Package includes:
- Access to the whole home indoors and out
- 2 bottles of chocolate wine
- Cheese & cracker tray
- Baked sweet treats
- $325+tax for 3 nights
- $270+tax for 2 nights
Up to 5 ladies. No pets allowed.
Centerville Guest House, 205 W. Main St., Centerville, IN 47330, 918-630-9935
Begin your Chocolate Trail Getaway with the Wickersham Family's famous German Chocolate Pie (made locally for 60 years). Your package includes one night accommodation in a private guest room with access to living room, dining room, kitchen and public sitting areas; plus melt-in-your-mouth bedtime Ghyslain chocolates for sweet dreams and a yummy continental breakfast featuring homemade chocolate custard to start your day off right.
- $95/queen room, shared bath (up to 2 guests)
- $105/king room, shared bath (up to 2 guests)
- $145/king room, private bath (up to 2 guests)
- $180/2 bedroom suite/king/standard/daybed, private bath (up to 5 guests)
Additional chocolate experiences available:
- Ghyslain Chocolatier, Union City, IN - Make your own chocolate tulip cup then fill it with smooth chocolate mousse (8 person minimum) $10/person
- Wick's Pies Tour, Winchester, IN - Available Tuesday & Wednesday during April-June & September-October (6 person minimum) Free
Seldom Scene Meadow B & B, 379 Tingler Rd., Richmond, IN 47374, 765-427-3472